A cryptocurrency (or crypto currency) is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange that uses strong cryptography to secure financial transactions, control the creation of additional units, and verify the transfer of assets. Cryptocurrencies use decentralized control as opposed to centralized digital currency and central banking systems.
Top Crypto Currencies
- WBD288 – Bitcoin Strengths & Weaknesses with George Gammon
- The Delphi Podcast – Algorithmic Stablecoins Series: Joey Santoro Covering FEI Protocol
- Tesla expects to begin accepting Bitcoin for payment
- A turn for the worse? India’s crypto plan unsettling to local industry
- Major correction for DeFi as Bitcoin rejected again above $40K: What’s next?