A cryptocurrency (or crypto currency) is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange that uses strong cryptography to secure financial transactions, control the creation of additional units, and verify the transfer of assets. Cryptocurrencies use decentralized control as opposed to centralized digital currency and central banking systems.
Top Crypto Currencies
- 3 reasons traders now expect Bitcoin hitting $13K before a new rally
- The Delphi Podcast – 3LAU and Cooper Turley: Audius Is Reinventing Music Streaming
- Block Crunch – dYdX: Winning the DeFi Exchange Wars – Antonio Juliano, Ep. 121
- 2 counterarguments for CNBC’s Brian Kelly who sees a $19K Bitcoin top
- WBD271 – Becoming a Bitcoin Core Developer with Amiti Uttarwar