A digital asset, in essence, is anything that exists in a binary format and comes with the right to use. Data that do not possess that right are not considered assets. Digital assetsinclude but are not exclusive to: digital documents, audible content, motion picture, and other relevant digital data that are currently in circulation or are, or will be stored on digital appliances such as: personal computers, laptops, portable media players, tablets, storage devices, telecommunication devices, and any and all apparatuses which are, or will be in existence once technology progresses to accommodate for the conception of new modalities which would be able to carry digital assets; notwithstanding the proprietorship of the physical device onto which the digital asset is located.
Top Crypto Currencies
- WBD288 – Bitcoin Strengths & Weaknesses with George Gammon
- The Delphi Podcast – Algorithmic Stablecoins Series: Joey Santoro Covering FEI Protocol
- Tesla expects to begin accepting Bitcoin for payment
- A turn for the worse? India’s crypto plan unsettling to local industry
- Major correction for DeFi as Bitcoin rejected again above $40K: What’s next?