Litecoin (LTC or Ł) is a peer-to-peer cryptocurrency and open-source software project released under the MIT/X11 license. Creation and transfer of coins is based on an open source cryptographic protocol and is not managed by any central authority. Litecoin was an early bitcoin spinoff or altcoin, starting in October 2011. In technical details, litecoin is nearly identical to Bitcoin.
Top Crypto Currencies
- Real Talk: Masculinity with Dr. Tiffany Graham – Proof of Love Ep. 83
- Bitcoin & Co – Nigerian Feminist Coalition: Bitcoin Is Power
- The Delphi Podcast – Colin and ZX: A Technical Dive Into Filecoin’s Tokeneconomics
- Yearn.finance mergers and sideways Bitcoin price propel DeFi tokens higher
- WBD273 – Shit Bitcoiners Say with Rusty Russell