Litecoin (LTC or Ł) is a peer-to-peer cryptocurrency and open-source software project released under the MIT/X11 license. Creation and transfer of coins is based on an open source cryptographic protocol and is not managed by any central authority. Litecoin was an early bitcoin spinoff or altcoin, starting in October 2011. In technical details, litecoin is nearly identical to Bitcoin.
Top Crypto Currencies
- WBD288 – Bitcoin Strengths & Weaknesses with George Gammon
- The Delphi Podcast – Algorithmic Stablecoins Series: Joey Santoro Covering FEI Protocol
- Tesla expects to begin accepting Bitcoin for payment
- A turn for the worse? India’s crypto plan unsettling to local industry
- Major correction for DeFi as Bitcoin rejected again above $40K: What’s next?