Litecoin (LTC or Ł) is a peer-to-peer cryptocurrency and open-source software project released under the MIT/X11 license. Creation and transfer of coins is based on an open source cryptographic protocol and is not managed by any central authority. Litecoin was an early bitcoin spinoff or altcoin, starting in October 2011. In technical details, litecoin is nearly identical to Bitcoin.
Top Crypto Currencies
- WBD273 – Shit Bitcoiners Say with Rusty Russell
- WBD272 – The Case for $500K Bitcoin with Cameron & Tyler Winklevoss
- Block Crunch – Alpha Finance: Asia’s DeFi Rocketship – Tascha Punyaneramitdee
- The Delphi Podcast – TokenTax’s Zac and Alex: The Ultimate Crypto Tax Deep Dive
- Bitcoin & Co – Roselyne Wanjiru: Bitcoin in Kenya