Litecoin (LTC or Ł) is a peer-to-peer cryptocurrency and open-source software project released under the MIT/X11 license. Creation and transfer of coins is based on an open source cryptographic protocol and is not managed by any central authority. Litecoin was an early bitcoin spinoff or altcoin, starting in October 2011. In technical details, litecoin is nearly identical to Bitcoin.
Top Crypto Currencies
- 3 reasons traders now expect Bitcoin hitting $13K before a new rally
- The Delphi Podcast – 3LAU and Cooper Turley: Audius Is Reinventing Music Streaming
- Block Crunch – dYdX: Winning the DeFi Exchange Wars – Antonio Juliano, Ep. 121
- 2 counterarguments for CNBC’s Brian Kelly who sees a $19K Bitcoin top
- WBD271 – Becoming a Bitcoin Core Developer with Amiti Uttarwar