Jake Brukhman is always a few steps ahead of the crypto world.
The founder of the first VC fund in crypto (CoinFund) joins me in kicking off 2020 with his contrarian theses:
- Why app chains make sense despite Ethereum’s moat
- Why DeFi isn’t a sign of mainstream adoption
- Why apps accrue value, not protocols
- Why crypto art is hugely overlooked
Subscribe or miss out!
Host: Jason Choi.
If you enjoyed the show, consider tipping! This show is not financial advice.
- BTC: 3EFSLnPpme6Lo6DynN1bVV9owooueFvEmJ
- ETH: 0xdec40AA30B9C562aB4b839529BfC290C1B5Da61E
Disclaimer: Jason Choi is an investor at Spartan Capital, the hedge fund arm of The Spartan Group. All opinions expressed by Jason and podcast guests are solely their own opinions and do not reflect the opinion of The Spartan Group and any of its subsidiaries and personnel. This podcast is for information purposes only and should not be relied upon as a basis for investment decisions. The Spartan Group and its clients may hold positions in assets described in the episode. Detailed disclaimers available at jasonchoi.me and spartangroup.io/disclaimer
Published at Thu, 09 Jan 2020 17:58:00 +0000