A cryptocurrency (or crypto currency) is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange that uses strong cryptography to secure financial transactions, control the creation of additional units, and verify the transfer of assets. Cryptocurrencies use decentralized control as opposed to centralized digital currency and central banking systems.
Top Crypto Currencies
- WBD272 – The Case for $500K Bitcoin with Cameron & Tyler Winklevoss
- Block Crunch – Alpha Finance: Asia’s DeFi Rocketship – Tascha Punyaneramitdee
- The Delphi Podcast – TokenTax’s Zac and Alex: The Ultimate Crypto Tax Deep Dive
- Bitcoin & Co – Roselyne Wanjiru: Bitcoin in Kenya
- European central bankers predict that the digital euro is at least five years away