A digital asset, in essence, is anything that exists in a binary format and comes with the right to use. Data that do not possess that right are not considered assets. Digital assetsinclude but are not exclusive to: digital documents, audible content, motion picture, and other relevant digital data that are currently in circulation or are, or will be stored on digital appliances such as: personal computers, laptops, portable media players, tablets, storage devices, telecommunication devices, and any and all apparatuses which are, or will be in existence once technology progresses to accommodate for the conception of new modalities which would be able to carry digital assets; notwithstanding the proprietorship of the physical device onto which the digital asset is located.
Top Crypto Currencies
- The Delphi Podcast – 3LAU and Cooper Turley: Audius Is Reinventing Music Streaming
- Block Crunch – dYdX: Winning the DeFi Exchange Wars – Antonio Juliano, Ep. 121
- 2 counterarguments for CNBC’s Brian Kelly who sees a $19K Bitcoin top
- WBD271 – Becoming a Bitcoin Core Developer with Amiti Uttarwar
- 3 reasons Ethereum’s momentum is only accelerating as ETH nears $600